|
Pathetic.
Friday, 27 September 2013
Bismillahirahmanirahim ......
Pesanan buat diri ;
jangan pernah letih dari perjuangan,
seandai perjuangan kita hari ni seperti bertatih di atas bara api,
mana tahu satu hari tu, kita berlari tepi pantai
laju…cuma hati hati,
batu ada mana mana.
meski nanti jatuh, tetaplah kuat untuk bangun.
rebah, cepat cepat bangkit.
dan ,mahalkan tangisan kamu.
*senyum*
; But ,there are times when you just cant stop yourself from bursting into tears .I must admit, there are many times I feel defeated. Times when I feel like a complete failure. And throughout these falls, I feel like quitting. I regard myself as a loser.I'm so stressed struggling for my spm . I feels that sometime people dont understands me at all. Allah tests me with my studies, my family, my peers, love, failure, patience, etc. It's hard to impress everyone. To fit in. To be the best in everybody's eyes. To not let anybody down. To make sure no one's disappointed. And these, are also struggles.It's hard, it's difficult and it's exhausting.But with Allah's rahmah, impossible is nothing. Thats part of path right ? I'm writing this today because I understand there are many of you out there also on the same boat, facing the same situation. But yeah , as long as you have Allah you will never feel alone . To reach the coast or *our destination* we must first believe that we can , have faith in Allah and we're already halfway there . Always say this to myself " He might let you bend , but He will never let you break ". Keep on walking , keep on seeking . May Allah ease everything . Dan moga moga pengorbanan ini tak sesia .
And yeah maybe this is my last post. See you soon silent readers after my spm. ! Till then pray for me , and pray for the ummah .
Tabarakallah .
Older Post . Newer Post
Hey peeps :)

► Natasya Damya :)
► 12 disember
► Parit Buntar
► God is writing my love story .
► Al-Quran is my soul :D
Pathetic.
Bismillahirahmanirahim ......
Pesanan buat diri ;
jangan pernah letih dari perjuangan,
seandai perjuangan kita hari ni seperti bertatih di atas bara api,
mana tahu satu hari tu, kita berlari tepi pantai
laju…cuma hati hati,
batu ada mana mana.
meski nanti jatuh, tetaplah kuat untuk bangun.
rebah, cepat cepat bangkit.
dan ,mahalkan tangisan kamu.
*senyum*
; But ,there are times when you just cant stop yourself from bursting into tears .I must admit, there are many times I feel defeated. Times when I feel like a complete failure. And throughout these falls, I feel like quitting. I regard myself as a loser.I'm so stressed struggling for my spm . I feels that sometime people dont understands me at all. Allah tests me with my studies, my family, my peers, love, failure, patience, etc. It's hard to impress everyone. To fit in. To be the best in everybody's eyes. To not let anybody down. To make sure no one's disappointed. And these, are also struggles.It's hard, it's difficult and it's exhausting.But with Allah's rahmah, impossible is nothing. Thats part of path right ? I'm writing this today because I understand there are many of you out there also on the same boat, facing the same situation. But yeah , as long as you have Allah you will never feel alone . To reach the coast or *our destination* we must first believe that we can , have faith in Allah and we're already halfway there . Always say this to myself " He might let you bend , but He will never let you break ". Keep on walking , keep on seeking . May Allah ease everything . Dan moga moga pengorbanan ini tak sesia .
And yeah maybe this is my last post. See you soon silent readers after my spm. ! Till then pray for me , and pray for the ummah .
Tabarakallah .
Older Post . Newer Post
|